Holds garments securely on pallet, or belt, during printing.
- Water-based pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Superior tack level holds fleece & tees
- Flash safe & non-staining
- Non-flammable & no VOC’s
- NPEO & APEO-free
- Resists breakdown when printing with water based or discharge inks
- Can be thinned with water up to 1:1
Directions for Use
- Apply directly onto pallet or on top of pallet protecting tape.
- Spread a thin layer with brush, roller, card or squeegee and allow to dry before use.
- Can also be spray-applied using pneumatic or electric-operated spray gun.
- Can be reapplied, or tack can be reactivated by wiping with sponge and warm water to remove lint build-up.
- Remove old adhesive by cleaning with Remove IR ink degrader, or other suitable solvent.
When sealed in the original container and stored in cool conditions, Saati Chemicals products will maintain their original properties for two years from the date of production.