EasiSolv™ Screen Perfect Degreaser is a ready to use liquid which provides a revolutionary, radical approach to preparing mesh for emulsion coating and film application. This unique union of water based polymeric components will simply eliminate many of the common problems experienced in screen making. Pinholes and fisheyes are eliminated. Thick and thin spots on emulsion coated screens will disappear. Screens look and feel smoother. Print life is extended. Screens rinse out easily. Mesh reclaims simply. EasiSolv Screen Perfect will provide all these benefits and eliminate the need for screen degreaser, mesh prep and wetting agent. This product has no VOCs.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect incorporates a unique mesh treatment which eliminates pinholes and fisheyes.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect cleans and prepares the mesh more thoroughly than conventional products ensuring better adhesion, durability and image definition.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect conditions the mesh to allow smooth, uniform flow of direct emulsions. The result is better thickness control, elimination of thin weak spots and reduced squeegee wear.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect will provide better emulsion and film adhesion, smoother surface and more uniformity which directly results in longer print durability at the press.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect will eliminate the need for a mesh degreaser, mesh prep and a wetting agent which will save considerable expense and time in screen making.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect requires only 1 ounce of product per 11 square feet of mesh surface making this treatment extremely economical and effective on all mesh types.
- EasiSolv Screen Perfect may be reduced with 20 parts water and used as a simple mesh degreaser.
Directions for Use
- Clean and reclaim screens with Easiway Systems, Inc. approved screen cleaning and reclaiming products.
- Apply EasiSolv Screen Perfect to the entire mesh surface on ink side by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray. Let the product dwell on the mesh for a minute.
- Rinse screen beginning at the top, with a low pressure, flood rinse, until the entire product is gone.
- Rinse again, making sure there is no residue on the mesh or frame.
- Dry the screen and apply emulsion or film as soon as possible.
Note: If uncoated screen is exposed to contaminants, tack or brush off before applying stencil.