Franmar's One Step Clear is formulated for dip tanks to remove ink and emulsion from screens in one simple step. Efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly, it removes traditional plastisols and UV inks after soaking for only 3 to 5 minutes. When the solution is ready to be replaced, Franmar’s Neutralizer is a great add in to neutralize the pH for safe drain disposal.
- Formulated for Use in Dip Tanks
- Removes Plastisol, UV, and Water-Based Inks
- Can be Used as a Direct Apply
- Safe to Reclaim Wood, Aluminum, or Roller Frame Screens
- Long-Lasting (up to 6 months)
- Removes Any Type of Emulsion, Stencil, or Capillary Film
- Great for printers on a septic tank system.
Dilute in dip tank 6:1 (6 parts water, 1 part concentrate)
Screen Cleaning Directions:
- Remove tape and excess ink from screen.
- Submerge screen in solution for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove screen to washout booth and rinse with clean pressured water.
Note: Soaking times will increase as solution ages.
Tank Cleaning Directions:
- Neutralize solution overnight.
- Drain and rinse tank thoroughly before replacing solution.
Note: Solution should generally be replaced between 3 and 6 months of use.