Franmar's Plastisol Ink Remover eliminates the use of mineral spirits and other volatile solvents while save time and money. Plastisol Ink Remover was the first product introduced by Franmar to replace the caustic, toxic, high odor products, and at a fraction of the cost. Plastisol Ink Cleaner effectively cleans screens without the odor and is drain safe. Low VOC and 100% biodegradable, this ink remover reduces the hazards of screen reclamation to workers and the environment.
Features / Benefits
- Low Odor
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Caustic and Non-Hazardous
- Quickly Degrades Plastisol Ink
- Cost Only Pennies per Screen
- Does Not Quickly Evaporate like Traditional Solvents
- Great for Cleaning Plastisol Inks, All-Purpose Inks, and Nylon Jacket Inks
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with dedicated pad or nylon brush.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Rinse both sides of screen with pressured water.
- Remember, less is better. Use a small amount and you will immediately see the ink loosen.
- If screen feels oily after cleaning, use less Multipurpose Ink Remover or use more water to rinse.
- Can be used for on-press color changes and as a screen opener.
Q: What kinds of emulsions are recommended for use with Franmar cleaners?
A: Most emulsions will work with Franmar's line of cleaners. Keep in mind that Franmar's environmentally friendly cleaners require the use of water during the clean-up process, so having an emulsion with some water resistantce is important.
Q: Franmar cleaners are softening my emulsion. Why?
A: One possible cause for this is that the emulsion is not fully cured. Another possibility is that it's not actually the cleaner softening the emulsion, but the water that is used to rinse the screen. The emulsion used needs to have some water resistance to it.