- Put Your Waste Inks back to Work
Tired of looking at all those barely used containers of “special colors” sitting on your shelf. Now you can convert these old plastisol mixes into rich black ink for direct print onto cotton by mixing in our C3 Black Pigment Concentrate.
The C3 Non-Phthalate color Booster System from Rutland is a single-pigmented color system with built in binders, there is no need to worry about pigment overload with these concentrates.
This concentrate may be used up to 50% by weight with your work off inks or QCM/Rutland bases to make a rich black non-phthalate printing ink.
- concentrated black pigment for mixing environmentally safe plastisol printing ink
- Mix up to 50% by weight with unwanted plastisol colors to make a rich black printing ink
- low crock and matte finish
- great opacity when mixed with XOLB inks
OUR TOP CATEGORIES